Through our training we seek to develop players that:
- Are knowledgeable about the game of basketball;
- Are able to properly prepare and plan for play;
- Are able to perform skills needed to play the game;
- Can reﬂect on play and make adjustments.
Along with developing skills to help young players develop the ability to play at a higher level.
Through our leagues and competitions, we seek to develop in youth:
- An enjoyment and active participation in the game of basketball;
- Qualities such as fair play, sportsmanship, teamwork, caring and consideration for others;
- An understanding how to play safely with respect to self and others;
- An understanding of how to have a personal responsibility to the team.
Our mission can only be accomplished through a shared effort from coaches, players, and parents. Our coaches all contribute a signiﬁcant amount of time teaching team concepts while working on individual skills. Players need to absorb the teaching provided and work to continually improve their skills. Parents need to be supportive of the coaching received and the efforts of their child.
For daily sports activities the students have access to a large, fully equipped air-conditioned sports hall with a video beam, a locker room, showers, medical ward and a gym.
All sports facilities are within the school building enabling the students to have sports activities and regular competitions with other clubs throughout the year. Basketball trainings and P.E. classes are instructed by highly qualified teachers, coaches and sports experts.
Personal Training is a training course specially designed by our coaches for players with certain basketball foundation. The course features one-on-one training with coaches or practice in a small group. According to the technical characteristics and current level of players, combined with our training system, a unique training plan for players consists of:
- Detailed player-speciﬁc on-court skill development;
- Game situation instruction to develop court awareness and increase efﬁciency;
- A competitive schedule speciﬁcally designed to create opportunities for recruiting;
- Basketball strength and conditioning program;
- Performance training to develop and improve functional strength, speed, quickness, and explosiveness.